Why Choose Metal:
Metal roofing can be a quality choice for almost any type of structure. Like many types of roofing there are quality and budget systems on the market with vastly different capabilities. Metal Roofing Systems offer a range of premium quality standing seam roof styles that will accommodate most design requirements. Whether it be commercial, industrial, or residential, we have a panel that will perform and give the building a distinctive appearance. These are the important qualities to look for in a roof for any type of structure. Our various standing seam profiles allow us to meet the perfect blend of function and aesthetics for your project.
These roofs are called standing seam due to the raised interlocking seams which connect one roof panel to the next. The various systems can meet the needs of low or steep slope, mansard, retrofit, or equipment screen applications. CCRR has profiles that are suitable for spanning over open framing purlins on typical spacing, or laid directly over rigid insulation and / or solid decking. Many combinations of panel widths, rib heights, and seam profiles provide extensive application and design flexibility. Curved panel options are available.
Choosing a roof system, the following are factors that should be considered:
- Durability in extreme weather conditions
- Life expectancy
- Cost- both initial and life cycle ( cost per year based on life expectancy )
- Maintenance requirements
- Adaptability to custom shape and detailing needs
- Energy efficiency- high solar reflectance can substantially reduce air conditioning costs
- Recycling- does the system material contain recycled material, and can it be recycled should the roof ever need to be replaced?
- Added resale value of your property
We believe that CCRR’s metal roofing systems will achieve high marks in all of these categories when compared to other options that you have, making our systems a choice that you should consider for your project.